You can sign up for MyChart one of three ways:
- Go to mychart.texaschildrens.org and click on Request Access Code.
- Ask front office staff at the Pavilion for Women (or your private practice clinic) to activate your account during a scheduled visit.
- Call 1-877-361-0111, Monday to Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
After completing any of the above steps, you will receive an email notification containing instructions on activating your account. Responses are processed daily Monday to Friday.
Online access to your medical records
MyChart makes it easy for you to:
- Request and confirm appointments*
- Request appointment cancellations online
- Submit questions online about billing, insurance, login information or MyChart
- Request changes to your insurance information, address and other patient information
- Review your appointment history, chronic illnesses,* medical and surgical history,* allergies, medications* and after-visit summaries*
- Email non-urgent medical questions and get a response within 2 business days
- Request prescription renewals online*
- View test results online and print them*
- Conveniently complete medical questionnaires prior to appointments*
*Not available for children ages 13-17.
Login to MyChart
If you already have an account set up, you can login to MyChart online.
Download the App
MyChart is also available as an app for most smartphones. Download and run the application on your device and then select Texas Children's Hospital as your provider.
Activate your account
If you already have an activation code, enter it on this page to activate your MyChart account.
MyChart® Epic Systems Corporation