Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology
Texas Children’s Pavilion for Women has earned accreditation as a Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology.
Learn more about the prestigious accreditation award here.
Recognizing Exceptional Surgical Care
The Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology award recognizes hospitals and surgeons around the world that:
- Provide exceptional minimally invasive gynecologic surgical care
- Demonstrate an unparalleled commitment and ability to consistently deliver safe, effective, evidence-based care
- Are dedicated to continuously improving healthcare quality and patient safety
A Rigorous Inspection
The accreditation process included a rigorous site inspection by the Surgical Review Corporation that concluded the Pavilion for Women met or exceeded the program’s comprehensive requirements in areas that included:
- An institutional commitment to excellence in minimally invasive gynecology
- Surgical experience of both the facility and applicant surgeons
- Continuous quality assessment
- The selection of procedures that are most appropriate for each patient’s condition
Advancing Women’s Healthcare
The achievement exemplifies the Pavilion for Women’s commitment to quality and safety initiatives across the full spectrum of women’s gynecologic healthcare, continually improving outcomes and the patient experience.
We are committed to treating women’s gynecologic conditions using the most conservative approach available, treating medically whenever possible to avoid the need for surgery.