Online access to your medical records
MyChart allows you to:
Schedule Texas Children's Hospital appointments online
- View list of departments accepting online appointments
Earlier Appointment Offers via Wait Lists
- Automatically receive a text if an earlier appointment time becomes available
- Click here for more information about Wait Lists
- Schedule Texas Children's Pediatrics appointments online
- Access details for upcoming appointments, including driving directions and contact information
Communicate with Your Health Care Team
- Email non-urgent medical questions and clinical photos to your provider
- Request prescription renewals online
- Conveniently complete medical questionnaires prior to appointments
- Pay your bill
- Create payment plans
- Update insurance and demographics information
Easily Access Information
- Review appointment history, chronic illnesses, medical and surgical history, allergies, medications and visit and admissions summaries
- View and print test results, immunization records, and growth charts
- Request and receive information releases of patient medical records
Already have an account?
Download the App
MyChart is also available as an app for most smartphones. Download and run the application on your device and then select Texas Children's Hospital as your provider.
You can sign up for MyChart one of three ways:
- Ask front office staff at the Pavilion for Women (or your private practice clinic) to activate your account during a scheduled visit.
- Call 1-877-361-0111, Monday to Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
After completing any of the above steps, you will receive an email notification containing instructions on activating your account. Responses are processed daily Monday to Friday.
Activate your account
If you already have an activation code, enter it on this page to activate your MyChart account.
Urgent medical needs: This service is not for urgent medical needs. If you or your child needs urgent medical attention, please 911.
MyChart® Epic Systems Corporation