Get the latest on vaccine information, in-person appointments, video visits and more. Learn More
Your resource for connecting with Texas Children’s Hospital
Provider Connect gives external providers and their staff direct access to our resource team for questions and concerns about referrals, issues accessing or navigating Texas Children’s Pavilion for Women clinical services, or connection to a Pavilion for Women specialist.
We can help with:
- The referral process
- Updating referring provider contact information
- Support for connecting to Texas Children’s, including accessing the Texas Children's Link provider portal
- Access to clinical information from Texas Children’s Hospital using Care Everywhere
- Issue resolution
- Connecting physicians and medical providers with specialists 24x7*
*If your hospital has a standing agreement with our specialists for inpatient consultations, please follow your established communication processes
*If you are seeking a hospital to hospital transfer, please call the Transfer Center (832-824-5550)
Connect with us
- Phone (business hours): 832-TCH-CARE (832-824-2273), available M – F, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., excluding holidays
- Phone (after hours): To reach a women’s specialist after hours, call 832-TCH-CARE (832-824-2273). Follow the prompts to be directed to a resource that can quickly connect you with the appropriate provider.
- Email: email@example.com