Referring Provider Contact Information
Texas Children's Pavilion for Women maintains a primary practice address, phone, and fax for all providers. This information is used for clinical communication purposes. Updates and changes can be made by self-submitting requests or on behalf of a referring provider.
Submitting Updates and Changes
If you change your address, join a new practice, stop practicing, or have any new information you would like to share with us, please click on the “Update Provider Information” button, complete the form, and submit your updated information!
If you have questions, please contact the Texas Children’s Hospital Provider Connect team:
- Phone: 832-TCH-CARE (832-824-2273)
- Toll free: 877-855-4857
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., excluding holidays
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Receive clinical communication to your preferred primary location
- Ensure Texas Children’s is up-to-date with practicing location and status