A Single Resource for All Your OB/GYN Needs
Within our practice you’ll find OB/GYN specialists to meet your every need, from routine well-woman exams to high-risk pregnancy care to state-of-the-art single-incision gynecologic surgery.
We care for women throughout their lifespan from pre-conception through menopause and beyond with services that include:
- Specialists in obstetrics and gynecology - Our physicians care for women throughout their lifespan, meeting every obstetric and gynecologic need. For our moms-to-be, we offer the safest, most individualized delivery possible, with a Baylor OB/GYN physician available 24/7 in labor and delivery and devoted inpatient coverage through our team of hospitalists at the Pavilion for Women.
- High-risk pregnancy care - Our maternal-fetal medicine specialists are known for expertly addressing the needs of mothers and babies in high-risk pregnancies.
- Fetal intervention and perinatal surgery - As specialists in Texas Children’s Fetal Center, our services include prenatal evaluation, diagnosis of abnormalities in utero, fetal therapy, as well as open and in utero fetal surgery, including in utero spina bifida repair.
- Minimally invasive surgery - We offer the safest, most effective, least invasive procedures for your gynecologic needs.
- Reproductive endocrinology and infertility (REI) - Our experts at the Family Fertility Center are improving fertility outcomes through the treatment.
- Fertility Preservation Program - If you’re facing a cancer diagnosis, our specialists can help determine the best approach for preserving your fertility while treating your cancer.
- Urogynecology - Our urogynecology physicians evaluate and treat disorders of the lower urinary tract improving your health and quality of life.
- Perineal Clinic - We offer comprehensive postpartum care for women who experience healing problems after childbirth.
- Perinatal and reproductive genetics - If you have a genetic condition that may affect your health, if you’re pregnant, or if you’re at risk for having a child with a birth defect or genetic disorder, our genetic counselors can help.
- Reproductive psychiatry - Our mental health specialists at The Women’s Place are here to support you when you need treatment for psychiatric conditions.
- Gynecologic oncology - Our specialists focus on the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of female reproductive cancers.
- Vulvovaginal health program - We offer specialized care and treatment for women suffering from diseases of the vulva and vagina.
- Pediatric and adolescent gynecology (at our Pearland location) - Our fellowship-trained pediatric and adolescent gynecologists provide medical and surgical care for females up to age 21.
Our doctors also practice in specialized clinics at the Pavilion for Women including:
- The Menopause Center
- Pelvic Health and Wellness
- The Family Fertility Center
- The Transition Medicine Clinic
- The Women’s Place – Center for Reproductive Psychiatry
And we collaborate closely with other specialties across Baylor College of Medicine’s clinical practice, experts in breast health, neurology, cardiology, gastroenterology, endocrinology, and dermatology, ensuring our patients receive comprehensive, integrated treatment and the highest quality care.
The Earliest Possible Treatment for Your Baby’s Health Needs
We are known for our expertise in high-risk pregnancy care, identifying, diagnosing and treating fetal abnormalities in utero through a renowned team of maternal-fetal medicine specialists and fetal surgeons.
Our Baylor Obstetric and Gynecology team works closely with Baylor pediatric specialists at Texas Children’s Hospital, collaborating and coordinating to provide the earliest possible treatment for your baby, and a seamless continuation of care after delivery, for the best possible outcomes for your child.