Get the latest on vaccine information, in-person appointments, video visits and more. Learn More
Our endometriosis specialists have spent years building expertise in endometriosis diagnosis and treatment. They are passionate about all aspects of endometriosis care.
To schedule a consultation with one of our endometriosis specialists, call 832-826-7500.
Comprehensive, coordinated care
We work in partnership with a wide range of medical and surgical specialties to address every aspect of your health impacted by endometriosis, including:
- Minimally invasive gynecologic surgery – Improved diagnostic accuracy, faster recovery and reduced pain and scarring compared with open surgery.
- Reproductive endocrinology and infertility (REI) – Fertility treatment and hormone therapy
- Urogynecology – Specialized care of the urinary tract when impacted by endometriosis
- Reproductive psychiatry – Treatment for endometriosis pain, anxiety and depression
- Pediatric and adolescent gynecology – Expertise in the treatment of patients under age 21
- Colorectal and urologic surgeons –Specialized treatment of bowel, bladder and ureter endometriosis
- Pelvic floor physical therapy (PT) – Treatment for pelvic pain and improving muscle strength and function
- The Menopause Center – Expert care of early-onset menopause