Get the latest on vaccine information, in-person appointments, video visits and more. Learn More
Family Fertility Center
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility: Our advanced treatments are designed to help you conceive
For answers. For hope. For help building a family.
The Family Fertility Center is here for you, providing the most advanced fertility treatments available today to help you conceive – even in the most complex cases.
Now Open in The Woodlands
A History of Building Families
For more than three decades, our reproductive endocrinology specialists have been helping patients with fertility issues fulfill their dreams of building a family.
Over the years our program has earned national and international recognition for advancing the understanding and treatment of reproductive disorders. We are proud of the impact we have made on the lives of our patients, women and families everywhere.
Advanced Treatments Based on the Latest Innovations
As Baylor College of Medicine faculty members, our fertility specialists are dedicated to research that provides new insights into reproductive health, translating those discoveries into advanced treatments to help you conceive.
We stay at the forefront of reproductive health care, continually bringing our patients new answers, new hope and new research-backed treatments that help build families.
Success Starts in the Lab
When choosing a fertility clinic, the lab behind the program is of vital importance to helping would-be parents achieve their dream.
Within our highly advanced facility you’ll find:
- Training, expertise and experience unmatched in Houston’s fertility labs, with three PhDs on staff
- A state-of-the-art in vitro fertilization (IVF) lab featuring the latest technology in reproductive endocrinology, including a leading-edge embryo monitoring system called the EmbryoScope – the first clinic in Houston to use this advanced equipment. The EmbryoScope provides continuous time-lapse imaging of embryos as they grow, enabling our specialists to identify the healthiest embryo to transfer to the patient, for improved IVF success rates.
- Specialized miniature micro-incubators
- A state-of-the-art alert system with real-time monitoring of embryo pH and temperature, to optimize the embryo environment
- A preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) lab to identify genetic defects in embryos
- An andrology lab for male fertility testing
Our Approach to Exceptional Care
Our team is dedicated to providing you the most compassionate, honest, comprehensive reproductive care available today.
We are here because we share a passion for helping those experiencing infertility, and it shows. Your care is personal, tailored around your unique needs and preferences, with an emphasis on ensuring you understand your options and participate in the decisions regarding your care. We believe communication, education and support are key to making our patients’ lives a little less stressful.
We are tenacious in our efforts to help you achieve a successful pregnancy, bringing you the most advanced, evidenced-based treatments available. It is our privilege to be a part of your journey.
Maximizing Patient Comfort and Safety
We’re ensuring the highest level of comfort and safety for patients undergoing IVF procedures, for the best possible patient experience.
Our patients benefit from:
- A team of highly skilled obstetric anesthesiologists and certified registered nurse anesthetists experienced in women’s reproductive health
- The full spectrum of pain management options, from sedation to general anesthesia, tailored to your individual needs and supervised by our board-certified anesthesiologists
- Consultation with anesthesiology prior to your procedure to discuss your pain management options
- Two fully equipped operating rooms conveniently located in the Family Fertility Center
Expert Care and Treatment for Every Condition
We offer expertise across the full range of conditions impacting fertility.
- Female reproductive disorders – Our reproductive endocrinology specialists help women with reproductive health issues including prior IVF failures, infertility after tubal ligation, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), ovulation dysfunction and anovulation, uterine malformations, diminished ovarian reserve (DOR), endometriosis, genetic diagnosis, amenorrhea, thyroid dysfunction, hyperprolactinemia, hirsutism and recurrent pregnancy loss, among others.
- Male infertility issues – Our fertility specialists partner with the Baylor College of Medicine Scott Department of Urology to provide expert evaluation of male infertility, which contributes to about half of all infertility cases. The department’s specialized laboratory is one of only a few devoted exclusively to male reproductive health testing.
We are known for solving even the most challenging fertility issues, from highly complex endocrinology cases to unique congenital anomalies of the reproductive tract.
We offer services for every need and a conservative approach to treatment that focuses on the least expensive, least invasive techniques first.
Fertility Preservation for Cancer Patients
We partner with The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center to provide young women facing cancer the option of preserving their fertility before undergoing cancer treatments.
For many young women, a devastating cancer diagnosis is followed by the fear of infertility from treatments like chemotherapy, radiation and surgery.
We offer these patients new hope for fertility after cancer, counseling women on the latest fertility options based on their unique cancer and collaborating with their oncologist to preserve the patient’s fertility before cancer treatment begins.
Meeting Diverse Needs
We are honored when patients entrust us with their care and their dreams of building a family. We welcome all individuals and couples seeking fertility assistance, with treatments tailored to the unique needs and preferences of each patient.
Our patients include:
- Male/female couples
- Same sex couples
- Individuals with cancer
- Single parents
- Disabled veterans
- Couples or individuals with known genetic diseases
- Women over the age of 35