Get the latest on vaccine information, in-person appointments, video visits and more. Learn More
Becoming a Patient
At the Family Fertility Center, we welcome individuals and couples seeking fertility assistance. On behalf of our team, we look forward to the opportunity to help you build your family.
No Referral Needed
Our patients come from a wide variety of sources, including:
- Referrals from OB/GYNs, endocrinologists, oncologists, pediatrics (for cancer patients) and others
- International patient services
- Dan L. Duncan Comprehensive Cancer Center (priority appointments available for newly diagnosed patients)
- The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center (priority appointments available for newly diagnosed patients)
Scheduling Your Appointment
Our schedulers are available 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and can help answer any questions you may have about your first visit.
The Family Fertility Center is located inside Texas Children’s Pavilion for Women in the Texas Medical Center, at:
Texas Children’s Pavilion for Women
6651 Main St.
Houston, TX 77030
We are located on Level 3, Suite E350, in the Legacy Tower.
Information on valet and self-parking is available here.
What to Expect at Your First Visit
During your consultation and evaluation we will begin gathering the information necessary to identify the cause of your infertility, including a detailed medical history, physical exam, lab tests, and imaging to evaluate your uterus, fallopian tubes, and ovaries.
If you have copies of your records from previous providers please bring them. If not, we will ask that you fill out a request for transfer of medical records.
After the examination, the physicians will discuss the pertinent findings from your history and physical. Lab tests may be ordered as well as other important testing.
Upon receiving your results, including your partner’s semen analysis results, if applicable, your specialist will visit with you about your diagnosis, treatment options, and a plan of care that’s right for you. Together we will optimize your chances of achieving a successful pregnancy.
What to Expect from the Family Fertility Center
Our patients benefit from:
- Highly attentive team approach, providing compassionate care to help make your journey easier
- The most advanced fertility treatments available today
- State-of-the-art reproductive technologies for improved success rates
- Research-backed care from leading minds in reproductive medicine
- A level of advanced training, expertise, and experience unmatched in Houston’s fertility labs
- A focus on education and communication to help you make the most informed decisions
- Comprehensive fertility services, all in one place, for a unique, highly collaborative approach to fertility care and outcomes