Conditions We Treat
Our specialists treat the full range of conditions impacting fertility, from common causes such as endometriosis to rare congenital malformations of the female reproductive system.
We welcome all patients, including challenging cases others were unable to treat. We are known for our expertise in solving even the most complex issues, helping our patients achieve a successful pregnancy.
Expert Care and Treatment for Every Need
Conditions we treat include:
- Prior in vitro fertilization (IVF) failures
- Infertility after a tubal ligation
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Ovulation dysfunction and anovulation
- Uterine malformations
- Diminished ovarian reserve (DOR)
- Cancer diagnosis
- Genetic diagnosis
- Male factor infertility
- Thyroid dysfunction
- Androgen excess (hirsutism)
- Recurrent pregnancy loss (RPL)
Why the Family Fertility Center?
Patients who come to us for treatment can expect:
- The most advanced, evidenced-based treatments available
- A fertility team dedicated to providing you compassionate, honest, comprehensive reproductive care
- A conservative approach that focuses on the least expensive, least invasive treatments first
- The highest level of comfort and safety during IVF procedures, for the best possible patient experience
- Expert surgical care, when needed, at our state-of-the-art surgical center, including the latest minimally invasive procedures for faster recovery, less pain and minimal scarring
Collaborating to Improve Your Outcomes
We partner with other specialties to deliver the comprehensive treatment you need for the best possible care and outcomes.
In particular, we work closely with our colleagues at the Baylor College of Medicine Scott Department of Urology for evaluation of male infertility and collaborate regularly with The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center for patients facing a cancer diagnosis.