Male Fertility Services
Male infertility contributes to an estimated half of all infertility cases. Often the issues are unsuspected and without symptoms.
At the Family Fertility Center, we offer expert evaluation of male infertility to help you build your family, and comprehensive services to help address the full range of male reproductive health issues.
What to Expect
Our patients benefit from:
- Proven expertise in the diagnosis and treatment of male factor infertility
- A state-of-the-art facility and andrology lab equipped with cutting-edge reproductive technologies
- Highly private setting dedicated solely to male reproductive testing
- The most advanced, evidenced-based treatments available today
- A conservative approach that focuses on the least expensive, least invasive techniques first
Experience You Can Trust
Our fertility specialists partner with Baylor College of Medicine’s renowned Scott Department of Urology, home to a specialized laboratory that ranks among the few in the nation focused exclusively on male reproductive health testing. Dr. Richard A. Cochran is the lab director for both the Scott Department of Urology and the Family Fertility Center.
We’re evaluating and addressing male infertility through services that include:
- Sperm (semen) analysis
- Testing of serum hormone levels
- Testicular biopsy, to further evaluate sperm function and production (in partnership with the Scott Department of Urology)
- Sperm processing for intrauterine insemination (IUI)
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Sperm cryopreservation
- Testicular sperm extraction (TESE) in partnership with the Scott Department of Urology
- Microsurgical sperm aspiration (MESA) in partnership with the Scott Department of Urology
Building Families through Research
Our specialists are dedicated to advancing the understanding and treatment of male fertility issues through research, keeping the Family Fertility Center at the forefront of men’s reproductive health.
We continue to gain new insights into male factor infertility, translating those discoveries into advanced treatments to help patients everywhere achieve their dreams of building a family.