Texas Medical Center
6651 Main Street
Houston, TX 77030
2610 North Alexander Drive, Suite 208
Baytown, Texas 77520
13215 Dotson Rd., Ste. 360
Houston, TX 77070
Methodist Sugar Land Hospital, MOB 3
16605 Southwest Freeway, Ste. 500
Sugar Land, TX 77479
The Methodist Hospital
6550 Fannin Street, Ste. 901
Houston, TX 77030
17183 I-45 South
MOB 1, Ste. 430
The Woodlands, TX 77385
18400 Katy Freeway, Ste. 540
Houston, TX 77094
Fax: 832 825-8967
High-Risk Pregnancy Care Close to You
Receive specialized care for your high-risk pregnancy, close to home.
High-risk pregnancy care from the experts at Texas Children’s Pavilion for Women is closer than you think.
With six Houston-area maternal-fetal medicine clinics, in addition to our primary location in the Texas Medical Center, we offer easy access to the highest-quality care available for your high-risk pregnancy.
Our specialists are close to you, in The Woodlands, Northwest Houston, West Houston, Sugar Land, Baytown, and The Methodist Hospital.
Bringing You Every Advantage
You and your baby benefit from highly specialized care, close to home, including:
- A renowned team of maternal-fetal medicine specialists with unparalleled training and experience in managing high-risk pregnancies. As Baylor College of Medicine faculty members, our physicians are also researchers and educators, keeping them at the forefront of high-risk pregnancy care.
- Advanced care for maternal health issues such as diabetes, hypertension and heart disease, for the healthiest possible pregnancy
- Management of risk factors from previous pregnancies, such as preterm labor, multiple births, pre-eclampsia, genetic disorders and birth defects, improving safety and outcomes
- Specialized services including genetic counseling and testing, 3D/4D ultrasound, and first-trimester screening
- The latest diagnostics, state-of-the-art treatments, and proven outcomes
The Benefits of Collaboration
Specialists at our maternal-fetal medicine clinics collaborate with your OB/GYN to carefully manage your high-risk pregnancy. Our physicians can consult with your OB/GYN or provide total obstetrical care.
- Delivery in a hospital near you, whenever possible, under the care of your primary OB/GYN, with consultation from your maternal-fetal medicine specialist as needed.
- Access to the Pavilion for Women’s specialized services. As the referring physician, your OB/GYN can quickly and easily access a broad range of services at the Pavilion for Women.
- Access to Texas Children’s Fetal Center and Texas Children’s Newborn Center, top-ranked centers for the critical care needs of your unborn or newborn baby.
We Can Help You Get Here
Not close by? We offer unique services to ensure women with high-risk pregnancies get the specialized care mother and baby need, including:
- Neonatal transport services, known as the Kangaroo Crew, a specially trained team that transports critically ill babies to Texas Children's Hospital from across the nation and Central America, for expert care
- International patient services that ensure distance and language are not obstacles to receiving critical high-risk pregnancy care