We offer basic gynecologic and prenatal care as well as specialty services for patients and their families.
Pearland services available include:
- Well-woman exams
- Comprehensive obstetric care, including non-stress tests
- Gynecologic care for women of all ages, from menstrual disorders to menopause and beyond
- Contraceptive management
- Alternative procedures to hysterectomy
- Reproductive psychiatry
- Pediatric and adolescent gynecology
Our Pearland patients also benefit from access to the full scope of women’s, maternal and fetal services available at Texas Children’s Pavilion for Women, including:
- High-risk pregnancy care
- Gynecologic surgery, with the latest minimally invasive treatment options
- Maternal and fetal imaging experts
- Pelvic health and reconstructive surgery including urogynecology specialists
- Gynecologic oncology diagnosis and treatment for ovarian, uterine, cervical and other cancers of the female reproductive system
- Genetic counseling
- Lactation consulting
- The Menopause Center
Setting the Standard in OB/GYN Care
As Baylor College of Medicine faculty members, our OB/GYNs are in the lab conducting research, in the classroom educating the next generation of specialists, and in clinics and hospitals setting the standard in OB/GYN care and outcomes.
Our Pearland patients benefit from the latest, safest, evidence-based treatment options at every visit, from physicians who stay at the forefront of OB/GYN care.
Healthier Women, for Healthier Babies
Texas Children’s Pavilion for Women is known for improving the long-term health of babies and children through exceptional OB/GYN care for mothers.
Our OB/GYN Pearland practice is located next to Texas Children’s Pediatrics Pearland, providing our families a continuum of specialized care that starts before pregnancy and continues throughout the childhood and adult years.