Partners in OB/GYN Care
Partners in OB/GYN Care
A small, prominent private practice in a state-of-the-art setting, for the latest in OB/GYN treatments and highly personalized care.
Contact us at 713-335-0335
You can feel the difference in our practice the moment you walk in. We are smaller, warm and welcoming. More personal. Less crowded.
Women immediately feel at home here. Our unique approach to care keeps them here, forging lifelong patient relationships.
The Best of Both Worlds
Part of Texas Children’s Pavilion for Women, we offer a comforting, inviting OB/GYN practice within a state-of-the-art facility that is home to the most advanced care available for obstetric and gynecologic needs, including renowned care for high-risk pregnancy patients.
Our patients benefit from:
- The latest, evidence-based OB/GYN care
- Treatment tailored to each woman’s unique needs
- A highly personalized, highly attentive approach to patient care
- More time with their OB/GYN
- Comprehensive obstetric and gynecologic services
- Trusted, lifelong providers
Time for a Higher Standard of Care
Our smaller, well-established practice allows us to spend more time with each patient. We use that time to listen. To get to know you. To gain the in-depth understanding of your unique needs, concerns and health history that is essential to providing you the safest, most effective care and treatment.
We are a diverse, close-knit group of OB/GYNs with a shared commitment to providing highly personalized care and the latest, safest, evidence-based treatments. Each of us cares for our own patients, filling in for one another only when the rare need arises.
We have decades of experience practicing together and it shows, in the quality of our practice, our care, and our patient relationships.
Comprehensive OB/GYN Services, for a Lifetime of Personalized Care
We’re meeting our patients’ OB/GYN needs at every age and stage of life, from a young woman’s first gynecologic visit to pregnancies and growing families to the menopause years. We are honored to play a trusted role in the healthcare of these families through the years, and to continually welcoming new generations into our practice.
A commitment from “start to finish”
We are committed to being there for our moms-to-be and their babies every step of the way, including delivery whenever possible. Our physicians proudly deliver most of our own patients, because it’s important to us.
Specialized care for high-risk pregnancies
Through Texas Children’s Pavilion for Women, we offer unique access to advanced care and specialized services that improve outcomes for high-risk mothers and babies, including:
- Expert maternal-fetal medicine specialists
- Texas Children’s Fetal Center® and Newborn Center
- Pediatric subspecialists at Texas Children’s Hospital
- Level 2/3 and Level 4 neonatal intensive care units (NICUs), when needed
Caring for your medical and surgical needs
From well-woman exams to minimally invasive office procedures to laparoscopic hysterectomies, we provide a full range of medical and surgical gynecologic care.
We help women with reproductive health conditions, including polycystic ovarian disease, recurrent miscarriage, infertility, uterine fibroids and endometriosis.
We treat common pelvic floor disorders, including pelvic organ prolapse, overactive bladder, urinary incontinence and chronic urinary tract infections.
Minimally invasive treatments
We are committed to using the least invasive treatment approach possible, with expertise in vaginal, laparoscopic, hysteroscopic, and robotic procedures.
Here When You Need Us
- Readily available appointments
- A physician on call 24/7 for all after-hour concerns
- A single, central location inside the Pavilion for Women for all office and hospital care, eliminating physician travel time so we have more time to spend with our patients
Convenient, Online Access
Our patients enjoy the time-saving benefits of MyChart, an online tool that allows you to quickly, easily and securely:
- Schedule appointments
- Email non-urgent questions and photos to your health care team
- Request prescription renewals
- Complete medical forms/questionnaires at home before your appointment
- View your medical records
- Pay your bill
- Phone: 713-335-0335
- Fax: 713-335-0333