Get the latest on vaccine information, in-person appointments, video visits and more. Learn More
Partners in OB/GYN Care
A small, prominent private practice in a state-of-the-art setting, for the latest in OB/GYN treatments and highly personalized care.
You can feel the difference in our practice the moment you walk in. We are smaller, warm and welcoming. More personal. Less crowded.
Women immediately feel at home here. Our unique approach to care keeps them here, forging lifelong patient relationships.
The Best of Both Worlds
Part of Texas Children’s Pavilion for Women, we offer a comforting, inviting OB/GYN practice within a state-of-the-art facility that is home to the most advanced care available for obstetric and gynecologic needs, including renowned care for high-risk pregnancy patients.
Our patients benefit from:
- The latest, evidence-based OB/GYN care
- Treatment tailored to each woman’s unique needs
- A highly personalized, highly attentive approach to patient care
- More time with their OB/GYN
- Comprehensive obstetric and gynecologic services
- Trusted, lifelong providers
Time for a Higher Standard of Care
Our smaller, well-established practice allows us to spend more time with each patient. We use that time to listen. To get to know you. To gain the in-depth understanding of your unique needs, concerns and health history that is essential to providing you the safest, most effective care and treatment.
Comprehensive OB/GYN Services, for a Lifetime of Personalized Care
We’re meeting our patients’ OB/GYN needs at every age and stage of life, from a young woman’s first gynecologic visit to pregnancies and growing families to the menopause years. We are honored to play a trusted role in the healthcare of these families through the years, and to continually welcoming new generations into our practice.
Convenient, Online Access
Our patients enjoy the time-saving benefits of MyChart, an online tool that allows you to quickly, easily and securely:
- Schedule appointments
- Email non-urgent questions and photos to your health care team
- Request prescription renewals
- Complete medical forms/questionnaires at home before your appointment
- View your medical records
- Pay your bill
- Phone: 713-335-0335
- Fax: 713-335-0333