A commitment from “start to finish”
We are committed to being there for our moms-to-be and their babies every step of the way, including delivery whenever possible. Our physicians proudly deliver most of our own patients, because it’s important to us.
Specialized care for high-risk pregnancies
Through Texas Children’s Pavilion for Women, we offer unique access to advanced care and specialized services that improve outcomes for high-risk mothers and babies, including:
- Expert maternal-fetal medicine specialists
- Texas Children’s Fetal Center® and Newborn Center
- Pediatric subspecialists at Texas Children’s Hospital
- Level 2/3 and Level 4 neonatal intensive care units (NICUs), when needed
Caring for your medical and surgical needs
From well-woman exams to minimally invasive office procedures to laparoscopic hysterectomies, we provide a full range of medical and surgical gynecologic care.
We help women with reproductive health conditions, including polycystic ovarian disease, recurrent miscarriage, infertility, uterine fibroids and endometriosis.
We treat common pelvic floor disorders, including pelvic organ prolapse, overactive bladder, urinary incontinence and chronic urinary tract infections.
Minimally invasive treatments
We are committed to using the least invasive treatment approach possible, with expertise in vaginal, laparoscopic, hysteroscopic, and robotic procedures.
Here When You Need Us
- Readily available appointments
- A physician on call 24/7 for all after-hour concerns
- A single, central location inside the Pavilion for Women for all office and hospital care, eliminating physician travel time so we have more time to spend with our patients