For Health Professionals
Referrals to Texas Children's Fetal Center
You can have confidence knowing that when you refer your patients to Texas Children's Fetal Center, they will not only receive the best possible fetal evaluation and treatment, but they will also be treated with care and compassion. We are staffed and supported for surgical or medical intervention 7 days a week, year-round.
To refer a patient to Texas Children's Fetal Center for consultation for a fetal anomaly, fetal intervention and fetal surgery, contact us:
Online: Submit an online referral form.
By phone: Our phones are answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- 832-822-2229 or toll-free 877-338-2579
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org (For urgent matters, contact us by phone.)
By fax: Fax a referral form, along with all necessary medical records, to 832-825-9403.
Texas Children's Fetal Center physicians have developed a series of medical algorithms to offer guidance for health care professionals in the diagnosis and treatment of several fetal conditions.
- Cardiac Intervention
- Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia (CDH) 1
- Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia 2
- Cleft Lip/Palate
- Fetal Teratoma
- Lung Lesion
- Lower Urinary Tract Obstruction (LUTO)
- Fetal Myelomeningocele Neural Tube Defect
- Skeletal Dysplasia
- Spina Bifida - Standard Treatment
- Twin-Twin Transfusion Syndrome (TTTS)
- Twin-Twin Transfusion Syndrome Follow-up