Get the latest on vaccine information, in-person appointments, video visits and more. Learn More
Insurance and Billing
- Review your family’s health insurance policy and become familiar with the co-pays, services, tests and treatments covered and the steps required to get referrals.
- If your insurance company requires a referral for testing or future visits, you must contact your primary care physician (PCP) to get the required referral and make sure it is processed before your appointment.
- Remember that referral fees and co-pays are your responsibility.
- Families receiving Medicaid should monitor all changes in their coverage.
- Check your coverage every 6 months to make sure your provider is still accepted by Texas Children’s Hospital.
- Insurance plans accepted by Texas Children’s Hospital
Call Texas Children's billing office at 832-824-2300 if you have questions about your insurance or bill.