Get the latest on vaccine information, in-person appointments, video visits and more. Learn More
Comprehensive Care for Your Obstetric and Gynecologic Needs
We offer the full range of OB/GYN services, innovative treatment backed by evidence-based research, and individualized care tailored to your needs and preferences. We welcome and respect all patients and encourage women to be active participants in their care.
- Complete OB care, inpatient and outpatient, all in one location, including pre-conception counseling, ultrasounds, lab work, biophysical profiles, genetic testing, high-risk pregnancy care, natural childbirth, and the Women’s Assessment Center for emergencies and after-hour concerns. Collectively, we deliver more than 2,200 babies each year.
- Midwifery services, for an alternative holistic approach to your pregnancy, birth and postpartum care. Should a medical issue arise, the midwives collaborate closely with our physicians to manage or transfer your care as needed.
- High-risk obstetric care for complex pregnancies involving conditions such as gestational diabetes, hypertension, pre-term labor, pre-eclampsia and eclampsia, previous miscarriages and chronic diseases. Our physicians will co-manage your care with a maternal-fetal medicine specialist or transfer your care to other specialists at the Pavilion as needed.
- Routine wellness and gynecologic care, including pelvic exams, breast exams and cancer screenings, treatment for menstrual problems and ovarian disorders, office diagnostic procedures such as colposcopy, biopsy and other in-office procedures.
- Gynecologic surgery, including laparoscopy, hysterectomy, pelvic floor repair and the latest minimally invasive robotic surgeries, for the treatment of conditions such as uterine fibroids, pelvic organ prolapse and endometriosis.
- Infertility care, including evaluations and basic infertility treatment provided by our physicians, and access to advanced treatments at the Pavilion for Women’s Family Fertility Center.
- Adolescent gynecology for the evaluation and treatment of adolescent gynecological disorders.
Access to Advanced Care
As part of Texas Children’s Pavilion for Women, our patients have access to advanced treatments and technologies that are at the forefront of women's healthcare, including:
- A full spectrum of maternal and fetal medicine services for high-risk pregnancies
- State-of-the-art fetal diagnostic procedures and highly specialized fetal surgeries
- Texas Children’s Fetal Center and Texas Children’s Newborn Center, with level 2/3 and level 4 neonatal intensive care units (NICUs) and pediatric specialists